A browser access policy allows you to define rules that determine who has access to an application based upon specific users or groups and/or posture profile. Rules are evaluated from top down.
Users will not be able to access any private application or private application group unless there is a browser access policy that is associated with the application or application group
Configuring Browser Access Policies
To configure a Browser Access Policy:
- Navigate to Secure Connect->Policies-> Browser Access Policy
- In the upper right corner, click +Add Rule
- In the Name window, type a Name for the rule
- Select an Action, Allow or Deny
- Select Group and/or Users
- Choose the Applications and/or Application Groups that are evaluated with this policy or click the Private Application to add a new application.
- (Optional) Select a Posture Profile
- Click Save