If you have multiple Meraki AP's in your wireless network and would like to know what AP your connected to, follow the steps below:
- Associate to your Meraki wireless network (SSID)
- Open a web browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE)
- In the address bar type my.meraki.com
- This will bring to local user interface of the AP your associated to.
- On the overview page under Access Point Setup, you will find detailed information about the AP you're connected to (such as name, network name and hardware address).