The following instructions outline how to use the password reset feature for network users.
Note: If you are trying to reset the password for an administrator's Dashboard account, please refer to our KB documentation on resetting an Organization or Network administrator password.
- Navigate to Network-wide > Configure > Users.
- Use the search box to find your user. Remember that the user list only lists up to the last month of active users, so searching may be necessary.
- Click on the user you'd like to reset.
- A green 'Edit user' dialog will appear. Next to 'Password', click the word 'Change'.
- You will be presented with a password reset box where you can specify the new password for the user.
- Click on 'Save changes' for the 'Edit user' box
- Click on 'Save changes' at the bottom of the page.