Cisco+ Secure Connect delivers a turn-key solution that will be bundled with SAML IdP as part of the package. It will enable easy and seamless onboarding of existing Meraki customers using Meraki Cloud Authentication as they migrate to Cisco+ Secure Connect solution.
For more information on the VPN authentication method mentioned above, please refer to this link.
Customers who don't have an IdP to authenticate users in Cisco+ Secure Connect can leverage Meraki Cloud Authentication as the cloud based IdP.
Existing Meraki Cloud Auth customers can continue using Meraki Cloud Authentication with the Cisco+ Secure Connect turn-key offer.
API keys should be in place.
1. Go to Secure Connect -> MONITOR -> Users, select your identity provider, click Connect to Meraki Cloud Auth.
2. After re-direct to the new page, click Add User.
3. Fill out the form and make sure Authorized box is checked. Use Authorized check box to enable/disable Users from remote access.
4. Go to Secure Connect -> CONFIGURE -> Remote Access Setup, click Configure under Assign Users & Groups to Remote Access Service, select the AD Groups under Assign Users & Groups.
5. Use the password that you received from email for remote access.