DHCP Leases Live Tool
The DHCP live tool tab shows leases currently active in the MX. This can be found under Security & SD-WAN > Monitor > Appliance status > DHCP. As new devices request DHCP addresses, leases are created and they will be added to the table. This tab also shows the time remaining on a DHCP lease.
The following clients will not appear in the DHCP leases table:
- Clients with statically assigned addresses
- Clients with fixed DHCP assignments
- Clients receiving an address from another DHCP server
- Clients that have not successfully received an address from the MX
- Clients connected over the client VPN