Meraki Go - Moving Hardware
Moving Meraki Go Hardware
Meraki Go devices are associated with a Company when scanned during onboarding. This prevents the hardware from being used or configured by any other party than the current owner. When a device changes ownership or there is a need to consolidate hardware between accounts, the following steps are used to complete the task:
- Log in to the company currently holding the Meraki Go hardware
- Navigate to Hardware -> [Device to move]
- Tap the Delete button
This device is now in the process of being made available for a new owner or company.
Note: Please allow up to 5~20 minutes for hardware to become available again to add to another company.
- Log in to the company that needs the new hardware added.
- Navigate to Hardware pane.
- Press the + button to onboard a new device.