MS - Switches
The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry’s first line cloud managed access and aggregation switches, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform.
With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
Learn more with these free online training courses on the Meraki Learning Hub:
Sign in with your Cisco SSO or create a free account to start training.
MS Quick Start
First-time setup instructions for all MS Switches.
MS Configuration Videos
Instructional videos for configuring some essential MS features.
- No image availableAccess Control
- No image availableDeployment Guides
- No image availableLayer 3 Switching
- No image availableMonitoring and Reporting
- No image availableMS Installation Guides
- No image availableMS Overview and Specifications
- No image availableMS Quick-Start
- No image availableOther Topics
- No image availablePort and VLAN Configuration
- No image availableStacking
- No image availableFirmware