If you just want to get started without reading any more, follow these basic steps.
- Unpack and mount your Z1 (desktop or wall mount) and power it on.
- Make sure the Z1 can get a DHCP lease from the WAN connection / ISP modem.
- Plug the WAN / Internet port into the WAN connection / ISP modem using the provided patch cable.
- After powering on, the Z1 may need to download the latest firmware image from the cloud. While upgrading, the power LED will flash. When the Z1 has fully checked into the Cisco Meraki Dashboard, the LED become solid.
- Login to http://dashboard.meraki.com and create a new network. Enter in the serial number of your Z1 (found on the bottom of the unit). This will create a new teleworker gateway network to begin working with your Z1.
- You’re done!
Recently updated(date updated)
Recently added(date created)