Meraki Go organizations can be shared with multiple administrators to allow them full access to network data and control over settings for the organization.
Meraki Go user accounts cannot be created using an email already associated with an Enterprise Meraki account.
Add an Administrator
- Navigate to Settings > Account > Admins
- Select the + to add another administrator using their name and email address.
An email address sourcing from a Meraki Go mailer will inform the user they have been added as an administrator.
If the user does not currently have a Meraki Go account, the email will provide a link for the user to create one.
While multi-admin access typically updates in a short period of time, please allow our system up to 5 minutes to process this change prior to logging in to the newly added account.
Choose an Organization
Users associated with multiple Meraki Go organizations can easily switch back and forth between them.
- Navigate to Settings > Account
- Select Change Organization
- Select the Meraki Go organization to transition seamlessly.
Recently updated(date updated)
Recently added(date created)