Testing is an important factor of delivering high quality tools. As part of that, Meraki Go has an open beta build that anyone can participate in. Using the beta helps deliver key metrics around app crashes, loading times, and other stability data points to our developers.
How to join the beta
Joining the beta is easy to do. Each ecosystem, Android and Apple, have a different way to participate in the mobile app beta.
- For Android users:
- Join the beta from this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.meraki.go
- For iOS or Apple devices:
Why join the beta?
By joining the mobile app beta, the following benefits are provided:
- Early access to new features.
- Obtain bug fixes from support.
- Help us change the course of the mobile app experience.
When to join the beta?
- When you are facing a known issue that is fixed in the beta release.
- When you want to help us improve the app by reporting issues early.
- To get access to features that haven't been fully released yet.