In order to change the phone number used for Two-factor authentication on dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Log in to dashboard with a valid username and password.
2. Once logged in, locate the "my profile" option on dashboard. It is on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click in "my profile".
4. Scroll down to the SMS authentication section of the page.
5. Click "Edit" right next to the current registered phone number.
6. Enter the new phone number in the Phone number field.
7. In the Set up your phone section, click on the Send code button. A code is sent to the new phone number.
8. Enter the code into the Code field and click the Verify button.
9. Hit Next.
10. Optionally, enter a backup phone number. Click Next.
11. Confirm the information and click Save changes.