The Meraki Systems Manager app for iOS and Android displays a list of SM networks to join when the device is connected to a MR Access Point network on the same Dashboard organization. Click here for more information about Dashboard Organizational Structure.
This makes the device easier to enroll in a Systems Manager network because the end-user does not have to type in a ten digit network-id. For more information on device enrollment click here.
1. Login to your Dashboard account from http://dashboard.meraki.com.
2. Select a Systems Manager network from the network drop-down.
3. Navigate to Configure > Network-wide settings.
4. Scroll down to Enrollment Settings and check the Prevent automatic network discovery flag.
5. Click the Save Changes button.
Repeat steps 2 - 5 for each Systems Manager network that requires the prevention of automatic network discovery.
Note: The network-id can be distributed to the user on a per-request basis. Please consult the Mobile > Deployment page for distribution methods.