Systems Manager offers Enterprise Mobility Management with far-reaching scalability for expanding organizations while securely integrating mobile devices into data-sensitive networks.
With the Cisco Meraki Cloud, you can customize policies for each user group in your organization, require a passcode on devices before pushing Exchange settings, limit jailbroken devices to the guest network, provision software, automatically revoke privileges and software if devices violate security policies, and more.
First-time setup instructions for Systems Manager.
- Deployment Guides
- Guides on how to use Systems Manager for specific use cases.
- Device Enrollment
- Devices can be enrolled in Systems Manager several different ways. Explore the different options available for on-boarding new devices.
- Tags are used to control while settings and apps are pushed to devices, among other things. Tags can be applied manually or dynamically.
- Profiles and Settings
- Settings can be pushed to devices using profiles. Explore what settings are available and how they can be deployed to devices.
- Apps and Software
- Various options are available for pushing apps and software to devices using tags, and managing existing software on devices.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Ways to gather information about specific client devices or the network as a whole. Track locations, view app/profile status, and more.
- Other Topics
- Other information related to managing devices, apps, and settings, using Systems Manager.