Having the correct time zone on your Dashboard network is helpful when reviewing Client usage and history on Dashboard and when configuring time-sensitive features such as SSID Availability or Port Scheduling. In order to adjust the time zone of your network on Dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Meraki Dashboard.
- Navigate to Configure > Network-wide settings or Configure > Alerts & administration.
(in a combined network, Network-Wide > General)
- Scroll down to the section titled Network time zone.
- Select the appropriate time zone for your network's geographical region.
- Be sure to save your changes.