Consolidate Meraki Go Companies
Completing this How-To will result in multiple Meraki Go Companies being consolidated into a single Meraki Go Company leveraging multiple sites.
All Meraki Go companies support multi-site. With Multi-Site being a new feature as of November 2022, there are likely numerous deployments using Multi-Company setups when they could benefit from the simplicity of multi-site. In summary, combining multiple companies requires the following:
Note: A Company can only have up to 5 sites.
- Remove all hardware in each company. This can take a few minutes to sync on the cloud.
- Remove all administrators aside from the currently logged in admin.
- Delete the empty companies.
- Log in to desired company for multi-site setup.
- Set up multi-site for this company
- Follow the standard onboarding process for each site.
Warning: If you have an active security license on any GX, consolidate to the account with the active security license. Licenses are non-transferrable, and the associated company cannot be deleted if a license is present.