The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry’s first line cloud managed access and aggregation switches, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform.
With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
First-time setup instructions for all MS Switches.
- Installation Guides
- Installation instructions for MS Switches.
- Port and VLAN Configuration
- Options available for configuring ports and VLANs on a switch. Everything from speed and duplex, to voice VLANs and port aggregation.
- Access Control
- Switch ports can be configured to limit access by requiring authentication (802.1X), or operating on a schedule.
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Ways to gather information about specific client devices, switches, or the network as a whole.
- Layer 3 Switching
- Layer 3 Switching can be enabled on MS Switches to allow routing between VLANs, offering DHCP services, and other functions.
- Stacking options on the MS switch allow for ease of management and high speed communication between devices.
- Deployment Guides
- Guides on how to use Cisco Meraki equipment to meet specific use cases.
- Other Topics
- Other information related to configuring and managing Cisco Meraki switches.