If you just want to get started without reading any more, follow these basic steps:
- Login to your Meraki dashboard account via http://dashboard.meraki.com. If you already have a dashboard account, go to the Network drop-down menu at the top of the Meraki dashboard page, select "Create a network," and create a Systems Manager network.
- If you are a brand new user, please sign up for a dashboard account and follow the on-screen instructions at:http://www.meraki.com/form/systems-manager-signup. Select "Create a network" from the Network drop-down menu.
- If you are planning to manage iOS devices, you will need to set up an Apple push notification certificate. Instructions for obtaining this certificate can be found on the Organization > MDM page. To complete this process, you must have a valid Apple ID.
- The various methods for enrolling iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X clients can be found on the MDM > Add devices page.
- You're good to go - happy enrolling!
For more details on deploying Systems Manager for specific use cases, please reference our Deployment Guides.