Cisco+ Secure Connect
Cisco+ Secure Connect is a unified Service Edge Secure Access (SASE) product designed to deliver an unparalleled user experience with minimal effort by securely connecting users, things, and applications seamlessly from anywhere. It combines networking, security, and unified visibility with client and branch connectivity in a single, turnkey SASE solution that is quick to deploy and easy to manage - reducing costs and complexity, enabling digital business, and increasing staff effectiveness. All this is configured and managed through a unified, easy-to-use interface powered by the Cisco Meraki dashboard, enabling your organization to enjoy a simple, secure, and agile hybrid work experience that improves worker efficiency and productivity, while keeping security threats off your network.
Secure Remote Access
- Securely connect remote workers to your private applications that are hosted in your data centers or private clouds through client-based or clientless (browser-based) remote access services.
- Apply policies by user or group to ensure least-privileged access private applications.
Secure Internet Access
- Enhance Internet security for users, private applications and IoT devices with cloud-based advance protection from malware, phishing attacks, and other threats for both in-office and remote workers.
- Enforce Internet usage policies and manage access to public SaaS-based applications.
- Interconnect sites, users, and applications with native Cisco Meraki® Secure SD-WAN and Cisco SD-WAN (vManage) integration, standard IPSec VPN support and direct SaaS and IaaS Peering.
Setting up Cisco+ Secure Connect will require some information about your network and application. To streamline the setup process, it is recommended to go through the Cisco+ Secure Connect Pre-onboarding Checklist, which can be found here.
Follow the steps below to setup Cisco+ Secure Connect. Note some are optional depending on the use cases you plan to implement.
- Cisco+ Secure Connect solution overview
- Setup your Cisco+ Secure Connect account
- Connect sites to Cisco+ Secure Connect cloud
- Configure identity provider (IdP) for end-user authentication
- Required for Clientless and Client-based Remote Access
- Can be applied to enable some features in Secure Internet Access
- Define private applications and configure application and network access policies
- Required for Clientless Remote Access
- Can be applied to enhance security for Client-based Remote Access and Site Interconnect.
- Configure Clientless (browser-based) Remote Access - ZTNA (Remote Access only)
- Configure Client-based Remote Access (Remote access only)
- Configure internet usage and security policies (Secure Internet Access only)
- Cisco+ Secure Connect - Solution Overview
- Setting Up Your Cisco+ Secure Connect Account
- Cisco+ Secure Connect - Connecting Sites
- Cisco+ Secure Connect - Identity Provider (IdP) Setup
- Cisco Secure Connect - Private Applications and Client-Based Access Policies
- Cisco Secure Connect - Client-less Remote Access (ZTNA)
- Cisco+ Secure Connect - Remote Access
- Cisco+ Secure Connect - Internet Access Policies
- Cisco Secure Connect Pre-configuration Checklist
- Cisco+ Secure Connect Troubleshooting Guides