Cisco+ Secure Connect is the unified SASE product designed to deliver an unparalleled user experience with minimal effort by securely connecting users, things, and applications seamlessly from anywhere. It combines networking, security, and unified visibility with client and branch connectivity in a single, turnkey SASE solution that is quick to deploy and easy to manage - reducing costs and complexity, enabling digital business, and increasing staff effectiveness. Companies enjoy a simple, secure and agile hybrid work experience that improves worker efficiency and productivity, while keeping security threats off the corporate network.
Cisco+ Secure Connect achieves this by providing the four main components for a complete SASE solution:
Remote and hybrid worker connectivity
Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA) based on Identity, Posture, and Context.
Native Meraki SD-WAN support is built-in, for secure branch connectivity and site to site interconnect.
Security Services Edge (SSE), powered-by Cisco Umbrella, providing the industry’s best cloud-based security elements, updated in real time through Cisco Talos intelligence.
All configured and managed through a unified, easy-to-use interface powered by the Meraki dashboard.
- Cisco+ Secure Connect - Product Details & Quick Start
- No image availableCisco+ Secure Connect - Onboarding
- No image availableCisco+ Secure Connect - Remote Access
- Cisco+ Secure Connect - Sites ( Tunnels )
- No image availableCisco+ Secure Connect - Users ( Meraki Cloud Auth/ IdP )
- No image availableCisco+ Secure Connect - Policies
- No image availableCisco Secure Connect - Private Applications and Networks Access Control
- No image availableCisco+ Secure Connect Troubleshooting Guides